SUPPORT / INSIDE SALES
Reporting to: Sales Manager or Branch Manager
Geographical scope: Local
Area of responsibilities:
The Support Sales takes part in the profitability of the branch by being the right hand of a Sales person or department, always available for the client's requests to ensure their full satisfaction, and anticipating the needs of the Sales team, while providing sourcing of prospects.
Main missions :
· Draft quotations on behalf of Sales with focus on optimization of margins.
· Assist the Sales team for the preparation of the Sales campaigns and administrative follow up.
· Participate in Sales campaigns and calls and register the updates in Clasquin's CRM (Easylink).
· Ensure the proper follow-up of the information contained in the client portfolio and handle the day-to-day activities with the client.
· Answer client requests when Sales are on visits.
· Handle a dedicated portfolio.
· Keep updated on the market evolution, in order to help optimize Clasquin's key assets.
Skills and Experience :
· Good knowledge of English and fluency in the local language
· Knowledge of the Freight-Forwarding industry is a plus
· Fast learner and client-minded
· Great communication and people skills